WiFi DIY MINIR2 Smart Switch Sonoff
RS695.00 Vat incl.
- Voltage Range:100-240V AC (50/60Hz)
- Maximum Current:10A
- Maximum Wattage:2200W
- Operating Systems:Android 4.1 & iOS 9.0 or higher
- Wi-Fi:IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Certification: CE/RoHS/FCC
- Enclosure Material:Fire retardant PC V0
- Product size:L42.6xW42.6xH20mm
- Net/Gross Weight:42g/45g
- Features and Functions: 1 gang 2 way. This module can be connected to your actual switches to convert them to smart switches where you will be able to control your lighting and electric appliances like fans remotely through your mobile phone. You can set timing schedules, control through voice, create smart scene and even share the app with other family members. For recessed switches it can be placed inside the recessed boxes.For surface mount, it can be placed in a seperate surface box with a bankplate on it.
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, SmartThings and Alice. Just speak out your command, the smart switch device will switch on or switch off light or appliance as you wish
- New Additional Features MINIR2:
- Can be connected to a press (connected to an intercom) and enable door opening from your mobile through the e-welink app.
- The MINIR2 antenna is hidden totally to the interior of the Wi-Fi switch thus improving its use performance and safety.
- Pass the 2KV surge testing and also pass ANATEL certification
- Interface S1 and S2 are colored to gray which is distinguished from other input and output interfaces in order to further remind you not to connect the strong current to both of the interfaces.
- No Hub required.